Monday, October 19, 2009

Toys for Christmas


It's that time of the year again when my nephews, nieces, godchildren line up in front of me to receive their gifts (locally called "aginaldo"). In the past few years, I've been kind of lazy (and kind of busy), I just end up giving them money (around $5 to $6 each child). But now I'm kind of thinking, why not just give them toys? They're still too young to appreciate the value of money. But toys, they will appreciate. On the other hand, they so appreciate toys that the toys end up being scattered or damaged a few hours after receiving them! Oh well, those are kids!


So, this year, I'm trying to come up with a Christmas list of toys I will give to the children in December. The list is found in my hub on The Top 10 Children's Toys in My Christmas List. The number one in the list? Dolls, or more precisely, the world-famous Barbie Dolls. So why not click on these links to read my hubs? Whatever your age is, you will surely enjoy looking at these toys. Thanks and advance Merry Christmas!

Here are some of the toys featured in my two hubs:


No comments:

Post a Comment